Richmond, Melbourne VIC
Sales – Outbound – Full time
ItsMy Group are looking for an energetic people-person with a brilliant and consistent work ethic. You will have a knack for sales leadership, lead forecasting and hold coaching a sales team as high importance.
ItsMy Group provides a range of solutions to the health insurance sector, including health insurance sales, customer service, tech solutions, and more.
You’ll be joining a growing and vibrant team of 100+ people. We operate with a number of brands both in comparison and also directly for several of Australia’s leading health funds.
Many of our health funds and comparison sites consistently earn 4.9 out of 5 stars on review platforms, gained through an excellent customer experience.
We are passionate about our people, partners, and customers and are well-known in this sector where we pride ourselves on the highest levels of customer experience and integrity.
We are currently seeking an experienced health insurance sales leader to join our established and growing team for an immediate start.
• Flexible work from home arrangements
• Attractive remuneration package
• Ongoing monthly incentives
• Genuine career development
• Growing Company
You will be on the frontline managing a team of health insurance sales advisers and live transfer consultants with direct responsibility for the performance of well-known health insurance brands. This people-management role will be hands-on as you oversee the development of individuals in terms of exceeding monthly KPIs, maintaining a strong work ethic and healthy rapport & team culture. As the campaign grows, our successful Campaign Manager will be well-positioned to step up into Sales Management if desired. A key focus will be on maintaining excellent customer service scores while delivering a high level of sales success.
The main tasks of the role include:
• Develop, coach & motivate a team of health insurance consultants to achieve and exceed targets
• Lead & monitor the team to execute a high standard of sales performance, customer service & compliance
• Monitor productivity metrics and convert these into 1v1 actionables
• Conduct 1v1 and group feedback sessions with keen attention to detail
• Document all conversations with ongoing updates and follow-ups
• Performance tracking & progress check-ins throughout each month
• Daily team check-ins and host regular team meetings
• Provide detailed support and ongoing training for all product updates, sales process changes and new hires
• Manage, nurture and grow our brand relationships
• Experience with popular CRM such as Salesforce or Zoho etc.
• Manage rostering and update payroll on a weekly basis
• Experience with spreadsheets and using data to drive effective decision making
Knowledge And Experience
• Strong people leadership and interpersonal skills
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills
• Ability to maintain strong relationships with your team as well as your reporting lines
• Strong problem-solving skills using creativity and lateral thinking
• Ability to analyse & resolve problems pertaining to the direct sales result of your team
• A proven recent history of sales success in any industry – we’re looking for the best of the best
• Ability to work autonomously and self-manage your days
• Exceptional customer service and people skills
• Motivation to succeed and develop your career
• 12 months+ leadership sales experience well regarded
• Experience in health insurance sales or a strong understanding of health insurance products is well-regarded but not essential